Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 1 End

I made myself a "To-Do" list, a different one everyday, from today until Friday.

Today it was:


  • Do sociology test
  • Clean up living room
  • Clean up kitchen
  • Make Dinner
  • Clean bathroom


I got everything done & its only 6! I was very motivated today & hopefully I can keep up the work! Kyle took the lunch I made him to work today, so we spent no money today!

I made cornbread casserole for dinner, so we are using our resources!

I also made a menu for dinner from now until Friday!

Taking it all one day at a time!

1 comment:

  1. Get baby Liam in the stroller and WALK!! That'll be your exercise and you'll have fun too. Pack your lunch and eat it with him in the park. You're doing great, all the non-spending will be worth it in the end.


    http://thelifeofvala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete