I'm sure you all know of the Duggar's. If not, they are the "controversial" family, that is from the TLC Show, 19 Kids and Counting. Either way, this recipe is amazing! I saw it on one of their very first specials, and have been making it ever since!
- 1lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 bag tater tots
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 can evaporated milk
- i can cream of chicken
Serves- 4 to 6 people (obviously their list of ingredients calls for much more, but this is for a family of 4.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use a casserole dish (I just used a regular pan, either one works)
- Grease the dish
- Brown the hamburger or turkey
- Drain the grease
- Mix in a bowl; your cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, and evaporated milk
- Put your meat on the bottom of the dish, evening it out
- Next, place your tater tots on top of that, evening them out
- Pour your mixture on top, evening it out
- Place in the oven for 1 hour
- Wa la, you have a yummy meal the whole family will love!